MADISON HEIGHTS has 5 open positions:
• These ARE NOT Safer positions; we had a November mileage pass adding 3 new positions to the department!
• Top pay in 3 years with 9% medic pay off GROSS wage.
o Starting: $49,869
o Year one: $55,832 o Year two: $61,788
o Full pay 2019/20: $71,925
o Full pay 2020/21 $73,543
• We offer a LATERAL PAY SCALE!! If you have 2 years of continuous employment in a full time department you will start out at year 2 pay and be at FULL PAY when off of probation. This is likewise for 1 year of service! A different lateral pay scale applies for full time paramedics and POC.
• 10% healthcare premium sharing for BC PPO 4
• 2.5% multiplier and 6.9% pension contribution
• 144 hours of vacation on your start date
• Can retire at age 55 with 15 years of service with no reduced multiplier
• Rotation off of the rescue even on probation!
• This is not for an eligibility list. Open door applications accepted and immediate vacancies available.
*CPAT or OPAT is required
Any questions feel free to reach out to
Ray Gilson – President 586-909-6465
Matt Sirvio – Vice President 734-626-1367
Sign up for AIL Plus - NEW!!!
today at no cost!
Members can save 10% to 85% on
healthcare products and services from
thousands of providers nationwide.
MPFFU Fundraising Information
The Michigan Professional Fire Fighters Union employs two fundraising companies (United Partners Inc. & Frontline Services) that call residents and businesses across the State to raise funds for our organization.
This is an on-going program that enables the general public to voluntarily support our organization and the services we provide. Please contact us at 734-675-0206 if you have any questions about the program.