MADISON HEIGHTS has 5 open positions:
• These ARE NOT Safer positions; we had a November mileage pass adding 3 new positions to the department!
• Top pay in 3 years with 9% medic pay off GROSS wage.
o Starting: $49,869
o Year one: $55,832 o Year two: $61,788
o Full pay 2019/20: $71,925
o Full pay 2020/21 $73,543
• We offer a LATERAL PAY SCALE!! If you have 2 years of continuous employment in a full time department you will start out at year 2 pay and be at FULL PAY when off of probation. This is likewise for 1 year of service! A different lateral pay scale applies for full time paramedics and POC.
• 10% healthcare premium sharing for BC PPO 4
• 2.5% multiplier and 6.9% pension contribution
• 144 hours of vacation on your start date
• Can retire at age 55 with 15 years of service with no reduced multiplier
• Rotation off of the rescue even on probation!
• This is not for an eligibility list. Open door applications accepted and immediate vacancies available.
*CPAT or OPAT is required
Any questions feel free to reach out to
Ray Gilson – President 586-909-6465
Matt Sirvio – Vice President 734-626-1367
Please note they currently only have rooms with one king bed but you can request a roll away at no cost in the notes sections at the end of the online reservation process. They have more than 70 roll away beds available. Because of this inconvenience, they have reduced the room rate for rooms with 1 king bed to $119. If rooms with two beds become available, we will notify you and you will have the option to switch room types. The rate for rooms with 2 double beds is $149
If you already paid your convention registration fee, your registration will automatically transfer to these new dates unless you ask for a refund.