The City of Ann Arbor will be accepting applications for the position of firefighter starting July 31-Sept. 14, 2020. These are non-SAFER grant positions. This process is to fill current openings. Applications will only be accepted online through https://www.a2gov.org/departmen…/Human-Resources/…/jobs.aspx
At time of application, you must meet the following requirements. Applicants should not apply unless they meet these requirements at the time of application.
• Michigan Fire Fighters Training Council: Firefighter I and II.
• Valid State of Michigan Emergency Medical Technician license.
• Valid United States Driver’s License.
• Successful completion of the Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT). This CPAT certification only has to be valid at time of application, not time of hire.
• Score of 80% or higher on the EMPCO Firefighter test. Please use this link to find a test day/location that is convenient for you: http://empco.net. This score only has to be valid at time of application, not time of hire.
For questions, email email@example.com