NOTICE APPLICATION FOR FIREFIGHTER
The CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF CLINTON ACT 78 POLICE & FIRE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION will be testing for the position of FIREFIGHTER to create an Eligibility List for future employment opportunities.
To complete a profile and schedule a test for this position, go to the website https://www.empco.net/fts/ and follow the instructions. There is a fee to take the examination, but results of this one test will be accepted by all participating fire departments in Michigan. You must complete your profile, have a current passing score and be active in the system by FRIDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2018.
At the time of submission of the application all applicants shall have the following qualifications:
1. United States Citizen
2. Attained the age of 18
3. Free of any abnormality of eyesight, and have at least 20/40 uncorrected vision and 20/30 corrected vision with adequate color and depth perception
4. Hold a valid Michigan Driver’s (or Chauffeur’s) License and must have a good driving record.
5. High School diploma or equivalent
6. Must pass both the written and oral examinations with a minimum score of 70% on each examination
7. Must have obtained a Firefighter II Certificate and basic EMT-B
Upon receiving a Conditional Offer of Employment, all applicants must have the following
8. Health and physical capacity for the position for which the applicant is applying as determined by an examining physician
9. Will be required to take a psychological exam
10. No physical or mental defects. Firefighter applicants are required to be in possession of a valid Fire Service Joint Labor-Management Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) Certificate, as endorsed by the IAFF and the IAFC
11. Must be licensed as a Paramedic, with current ACLS Certification, as recognized by the State of Michigan
Excellent working conditions, fringe benefits, opportunity for advancement. CLINTON TOWNSHIP FIRE AND POLICE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION
John Russi, Chairman Raymond Glime, Commissioner Bethany Pryor, Commissioner Kim Meltzer, Secretary
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Contact Information for Local Union Executive Board Members
You can access the most accurate contact information for local union officers from the IAFF website by clicking on this link. After you log-in, click on Dashboard, then Officer Resources and then Affiliate Directory.. You can search by local name, local number, by state, or by the officers name if you know it. This data is updated daily.
American Income Life Insurance Company Information